FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS!!!
The 2020 CrossFit Games Open is upon us. The first workout 20.1 will be announced Thursday 10/10 at 5pm, Make sure to watch the announcement at http://games.crossfit.com/ to get motivated!!!
The Friday WOD here at CrossFit Train will be 20.1. If you want to come to the Friday morning classes 5am, 6am, or 7am you will be able to complete 20.1 with a judge and log your scores or without a judge just like a normal class.
The main event however will be Friday Night Lights!!!
This year Friday Night Lights will be extra special because we are doing our very first Intramural Open!
Everyone will be on a Team and your Team will receive points for each athlete that completes the workout (RX, Scaled, Modified, etc it all counts!), judges other athletes, dresses up for the weekly theme, performs well in the workout, gets a PR, etc. There will also be weekly Spirit and Attendance awards.
More details on the Intramural Open will be released throughout this week!
How Friday Night Lights will work:
1. The gym will open at around 3:00pm.
2. The gym will close around 6:30pm.
3. Anytime between 3:00pm and 6:30pm you may come to the gym and sign up for a heat.
4. Heats will be first come first serve, if you want to WOD early show up early!
5. The first heats of 20.1 will start around 3:30pm, and the last heats around 6:30pm.
6. During Friday Night Lights we will need judges, the whole time! If you are doing the workout you will either be judging before or after you workout. If you are not doing the WOD, please feel free to come by and judge and/or spectate!
7. The more the merrier, please come early and stay late, we need judges and moral support the whole way through!
If you cannot make it Friday morning or Friday evening there are still opportunities to get the Open WOD done. Saturday at 9am-10am and Sunday at 9am-11am, if you can find a person to judge you then you may complete the Open workout. The same goes for Monday morning and early afternoon, if you can find a judge and ok it with a coach then you can complete the WOD.
If you are signed up through CrossFit scores are due at 5pm on Monday!!!
YOU SHOULD BE NERVOUS AND THIS WILL BE FUN!!!
I HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL AT FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS!!!
Back Squat 3-3-3-3-3 reps
9 minute AMRAP of:
6 Strict Toes to Bar