Cash or Check to Derek Eason, LLC
Due by November 6th!!!
Clean Deadlift 5-5-5-5-5 reps
3 Rounds for time of:
50 Double Unders
25 Toes to Bar
10 Clean and Jerks (135/95)
Apple Cider Vinegar!
Ever heard of it? It is just another vinegar, but has some sneaky health benefits to it! Here are seven quick benefits you may have never known about that you can get from adding just a little ACV to your diet.
1. Apple Cider Vinegar is High in Acetic Acid, Which Has Potent Biological Effects
2. Acetic Acid is a Potent Antimicrobial and Can Kill Some Types of Bacteria
3. Apple Cider Vinegar May Lower Blood Sugar Levels, Which is Very Useful For Diabetics
4. There Are Some Studies Showing That Apple Cider Vinegar Can Help With Weight Loss
5. Apple Cider Vinegar May Have Some Benefits For Heart Health
6. Vinegar May be Protective Against Cancer.
Lastly some research is showing it can help make your muscles more sensitive to insulin which will mean you food is going to help fuel those muscles! If you decide to try it you just take 1 to 2 tablespoons and dilute it with some water or add it to your food. You can do it with one or two meals and start reaping some of those benefits!
Interesting information brought to us by coach Sean!