Friday at Dave and Heidi's
Starts at 6pm, Potluck style!
Bring an awesome dish and come party with all your CrossFit Train friends!!!
10 minutes to work up to a heavy Hang Squat Snatch
2 rounds for time of:
30 Abmat Sit-ups
30 Toes to Bar
December without sweet treats is like summer without sunshine.
This slice is a three layer nutty, caramelly, chocolatey dessert and it’s going to rock your holidays! Make it for your friends and family to spoil their tastebuds or give it away as healthy Christmas presents. I’m sure everyone will love it.
- 1 cups raw almonds
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ¾ cup dates (soaked and pitted)
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 cup dates (soaked & pitted)
- ½ cup cashews (soaked & pitted)
- 2 tbsp rice malt syrup
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 4 tbsp coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup raw cacao powder
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- For the base, add all ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend until a sticky cookie dough forms.
- Press base into a lined (8×8) pan until firmly packed.
- For the caramel, add all ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend until creamy and smooth.
- Spread the caramel evenly onto the base and put aside into the freezer to set.
- For the chocolate top, whisk together the ingredients until smooth.
- Spread the chocolate sauce evenly on top of the caramel filling. Make sure the caramel is set before you do this step!
- Pop it back into the freezer for about one hour.
- Remove it from the tin, slice it up and store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Brought to you by Caitlin Brennan